If we decide to become a tile as a flooring option that is applied to the house, then this would be a fun option. There are so many choices tile floor that we can get that will help improve the overall look of the room and the following is the question.
(1) Porcelain – this is one type of floor tile made using pressed dust method which has a high difficulty level and offered in 3 finish is glazed, unglazed, and mat. Porcelain tiles are very strong and durable. In addition, porcelain tile will stain resistant and moisture resistant so it is suitable to be applied in the bathroom, as kitchen countertops, wall coverings, and as a great option to beautify the exterior of the house.
(2) Glazed – this is one type of tile that comes as part of the ceramic tiles. We will find that this type of tile comes with a glass-type coating that makes it look attractive, easier to clean, and waterproof. In addition, we also will have a thickness ranging from 3-4 inches and can be used for all types of floors.
(3) Mosaics – this is one of the types of tiles are available in various sizes and shapes ranging from round, square, up to hexagon. Mosaic tiles mostly used in the bathroom with a smaller size that is very popular. Anti-slip tiles make mosaics will be very fun to use because there are so many choices of design and style that we can create with.
(4) Vinyl – this is one of the types of tiles are available in a wide selection of colors and patterns. We will find there are several types of vinyl floor on the market ranging from solid vinyl made of homogeneous vinyl, inlaid vinyl and vinyl composition tile. What’s interesting is the fact that vinyl tile flooring is very easy to install and very easy to repair. Moreover, this is the tile floor is offered at a very affordable so as not to be burdensome bag.
(5) Granite – this is one of the tile is very popular among many homeowners being able to present a beautiful display in the kitchen and have a functionality that cannot be underestimated ranging from stain-resistant and durable.
(6) Agglomerate – this is one type of tile floor that is made by mixing granite chips together with polyester resin and Portland cement are offered with a thickness ranging from 6-20 mm and a few choice dimensions can be tailored to the needs.
(7) Quarry – this is one type of tile made of simple clay or shale that comes with the durability to be very reliable. We will find there are several choices of sizes and shapes that we can get including irregular shapes that would be very appropriate to be applied to enhance the exterior appearance of the house.
(8) Terracotta – this is one type of tile made of clay that comes with some variations in color ranging from brown, orange, until the shades of other colors that we can get depends on the composition of the chemicals applied to the clay. It is a tile floor which is very suitable to be applied to the kitchen because of the charm possessed.
(9) Recycling of glass – this is the type of tile made of glass were removed and became very popular because it is considered as an environmentally friendly material that comes with a wide selection of colors and designs.