There are many options of flooring ideas. You can choose one of flooring ideas that suit with your desire. One of the flooring ideas that are recommended are granite tile flooring ideas. Granite is one kind of a rock which formed from the volcanic activity. Granite deposit spread around the world including USA, Brazil, and India. All of those countries have good granite deposit. Indian granite has more soft patterns and subtle colors. On the other hand, the Brazilian granite is exotic and wild. Granite tile becomes one of popular flooring choice since it has high strength, high resiliency, and there are so many color options. The premium granite color patterns come over 50 options. Some of them are:
1. Verde fire.
2. Volga blue.
3. Verde butterfly.
4. River white.
7. Tan brown.
8. Peach purse.
9. Sapphire blue.
10. Premium plus black.
11. Premium black.
12. Raja yellow, etc.
Granite is a hard material that is durable and long lasting. Commonly, some homeowners apply the granite tile flooring ideas for their kitchen and exterior application. Granite is the top option for flooring, kitchen counter top, and also wall tile application. Since the granite tile has good strength, it is often used for the exterior application, like paving, cladding, and curbing. The luxurious surface of granite tile makes many people love to install it in their room.
If you want to apply granite tile flooring ideas for your home, it is better for to know the strengths and weaknesses of granite tile.
1. Granite has sophisticated and elegant appearance. It has unique color and pattern. It has high gloss look since I is polished. To get distinctive look, you can blend some different styles and colors of granite tile.
2. Granite tile is durable tile. Granite is the most durable material. You should not be worry about the damage that caused by dropping the weighty object. It is very suitable for high traffic area.
3. Granite tile offers easy maintenance. Granite tile is stain resistant. You just need to sweep it every day and clean with damp mop weekly. You can periodically apply the sealant to retain the smooth surface.
1. Granite tile allow difficult installation. The installation of the granite tile is more complex than the other tiles. It needs level sub floor to support the heavy weight of it. Granite tile is absolutely very strong, so it needs more effort to cut.
2. The high gloss finish of the granite tile makes this tile slippery. Be careful when the tile is wet.