One kind of nice and elegant flooring is marble tile flooring. Marble tile has unique and beautiful look. Marble deposit can be found in many countries such as Italy,Turkey, and China.
Marble will give a natural elegance to any floor space or entryway both in a home and a commercial space. Marble tile could last for a long time if you can maintain it well. Marble tile is porous, so you should keep it well. Marble tile is known as one of the most luxurious tiles. The nice color and pattern could make this tile stand for any room. Some options of marble tile are:
– Arabescato Carrara.
– Crema marfil classic.
– Arabescato statuary.
– Crema marfil commercial.
– Cafe forest.
You can buy the marble tile with the price of $5 up to $15 per square foot. You may need to hire a professional to install the marble tile.
Besides the beauty of the marble tile, a marble tile has many cons. Some of marble tile cons are: easy to crack, easy to stain, and expensive. To keep the beauty of your marble tile flooring, you should do good maintenance. Marble tile needs high maintenance. You should clean your marble tile regularly. These are some tips to maintain your marble tile:
1. Dust mop your marble floor regularly. You are only recommended to use detergent product that specially made for marble. Clean with clear water after washing.
2. Immediately blot up some spills in your marble tile using paper towel to avoid the stain in your marble.
3. Do not put your drink on the marble tile surface since it will cause a ring on marble tile flooring.
4. You should seal your marble tile regularly. Sealing is also needed to maintain its beautiful look. It is better for you to consult with a sealing manufacturer to get specific type of sealer and proper frequency for applying the sealer.
5. Set mat or rug which has slip resistant surface outside and inside the entry way to reduce the dirt and grit that could scratch your marble tile.
6. Use a vacuum cleaner which has smooth wheel in order to avoid the stretch on your marble tile surface.
Hopefully, some tips above could help you maintain your marble tile flooring, so you can keep the beauty of your marble tile for a long time.